Sunday, November 23, 2008

I MISS MY KITCHEN... AND WHOLE FOODS

I MISS MY KITCHEN... and WHOLE FOODS!!!!!

I miss looking at all of your blogs, getting inspired, going to Whole Foods, buying my ingredients and cooking a yummy dinner!!! I miss taking pictures of my food and i miss posting it! I miss getting excited about what im going to cook and i miss everything!!!! RAR!!!

ok so now that my rant is over. I will say that I have been looking at everyone websites lately and I am so jealous!!!! I love my job so much but I kinda of cant wait to have my real life back.

My vegan food life has consisted of brown rice, beans, salad, and various steamed vegetables. This would be awesome... but its EVERY DAY!!! Right now I want a mean stir fry, or black bean burger... yea... i want an awesome veggie burger... AHH!!!


ok good night.. im going to go to bed with my belly grumbling ::sigh::

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could bring some extra food to ya. good to hear from you!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

AHHHHH hang in there, Synthia!! I too wish that I could send you some delicious goodies!!

Stay well!!

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I hope you can get back to cooking soon! :)

Dang, you are GORGEOUS! I can't believe a Radio City Rockette commented on my blog! YAY! (I'm such a dork)

Bianca said...

Aw, hang in there Syn! Christmas is almost here and I'm assuming you'll get a break from traveling once the show is over....I wish ya'll were coming to Memphis and I'd invite you over for a home-cooked meal.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my beautiful friend!!!

Ruby Red said...

awww, i'm sympathetic to your frustrations! at least know that you have quite an envious life too -- lots of girlies would kill to be in your shoes and live the life you lead! but i'm sure you know that. :) it sounds like you are getting healthy food, though. yay! i have been having some awesome restaurant veggie burgers recently -- i wish i could share the love with you!!!

erica said...

God I totally feel your pain Synthia! Touring is not very good for a diverse vegan diet!

A Vegan on STAGE

Navigating my way through a Vegan lifestyle