Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lilacs and Pizza :)


This will be a semi short post.
It's 2:30 am... and I just got in! Me and a bunch of my friends went out for my friends birthday...Of course I didnt drink (if I consume alcohol it is definatly an occasion...I rarley have even a sip! I just dont need it to have fun!) And I have decided to write on my blog :)

I Wanted to start out with posting a picture of the beautiful lilac bush in front of my house. Whenever it blooms I know that Spring is in full swing! They smell absolutely amazing and they are incredibly beautiful!

Today was another day at RADIO CITY! It was long but it was fun. There were tour groups from Germany, Australia, Spain, and even France! I think it is amazing to be able to get a glimpse of the different cultures and share some of my own traditions with them...(oh lord I sound just like my speech..."The Radio City Rockettes are unique in their tradition and are internationally known for their precision dance technique and Eye High Kicks...!")...but all joking aside..I really love it. And of course there were those smiling Americans who are always so thrilled to meet one of us... its really humbling:)

After I got home I was debating on what to make for dinner. I have seen Pizza's on two different Blogs in the past few days! One being one of my new Favorites... Vegan for One. None the less I WAS INSPIRED!...and thank god because it was DELISH!

Flax Wrap Veggie Pizza

Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
1 Flax Wrap (or any wrap) 
Your favorite Pizza Sauce
vegan rice cheese
Sliced vegetables (you can use anything you want! I used squash, eggplant, red onion, spinach, Kalmata Olives, Mushroom, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes)
Sprinkle vegan parm cheese
Sprinkle some basil...

Top wrap with sauce, then cheese, then vegetables, you can add some extra blots of sauce on top of the veges ( I LOVE SAUCE so I always overload on it) cook for about 15 minutes, top with vegan parm then cook for another 3-5 min.
ENJOY!!

IT WAS DELISH! (oh and thats some organic red wine in the background! as I said I dont drink... it was my moms :) but it looks pretty!) 
 

YUMMMYYY... I will leave you with that :)

No comments:

A Vegan on STAGE

Navigating my way through a Vegan lifestyle