1) He is Italian/Polish and Korean
2) Food is IN HIS BLOOD
3) HE LOVES TO EAT
4) HE LOVES TO EAT MEAT
5) HE LOVES TO EAT MEAT
6) HE LOVES TO EAT MEAT
... did I mention he loves to eat meat?
And not only does he love it, but his whole family loves meat. Well today he graduated from Stonybrook University (Horray!) and of course I went out to a beautiful dinner with his family. Now I LOVE GOING OUT TO DINNER! I love being served... i love picking from a menu....I love when the food comes out!
BUT NOT AT A STEAK HOUSE!
and of course.. thats where we went!
When I asked the waiter if they had a vegan/vegeterian option he almost fainted. As he silently explained that a vegetable pasta primavera could be done, the whole table eyed me... and then after he left.. they all laughed :) They are wonderful people, and I get along wtih them sooooo well... but they cant bare to leave me alone about being Vegan.. They poke (playfully) but when the opportunity struck, they pounced!!
It was funny... I swear (and not malicious at all!) Anthony and his dad decided that I'm "That Girl". The girl at the "amazing steak house" (gross steak) that has all sorts of "beautifully prepared meat" (Gross meat) and I get the vegeterian option. hehehe... I like being "THAT GIRL!"
I didn't take a picture of my food (If I whipped out my camera and took a picture of it not only would they have looked at me with 5 heads... but they would have poked fun at me all night haha)
It was really good actually... LOTS of veges (which I was pleasantly surprised with) And.. DUN DUN DUN... WHITE PASTA!!!
I never eat white pasta (usually I eat Whole Wheat, Rice, or Kamut pasta), but I had a couple of noodles,... mostly picked through to the veges though. It was kind of funny when I was done there was a bowl full of noodles with no remains of vegetables to be found (accept in my full belly :)
So that was my night.
On another fun note... Natalie from Talieworld, tagged me! FUNNN!!!!!
Here are the Rules:
1)Link to your tagger and post these rules
2)Share Five facts about yourself
3)Tag 5 people at the end of your post
4) Let them know they've been tagged by posting on their blogs!
ok here goes :)
1) I am a dancer/singer/ actress... I want to be a performer more than I want to do anything else in the world. I am a Radio City Rockette...I love my job.. I think its the coolest most rewarding dance job ever. I want to be on Broadway... and I will :)
2) I am an Only Child. I used to hate it when I was little, but I love it NOW. My parents were really able to provide me with an amazing childhood... here are just SOME of the activities I tried (and by tried I mean for more than 5 years)
-Horsebackriding Lessons (I even did shows)
-Art (painting, sculpting, drawing etc)...LESSONS
3) I was (and sort of still am) an accomplished classical Pianist. I have studied since I was 3 years old! I actually gave lessons for a while in high school. I had about 5 students.. I love to teach :) Piano went on the back burner for me when I went to college.... but I have all intentions of getting back to where I was
4) I am obsessed with the beach and the water. My father has a boat, and we always went fishing, and to the beaches by boat. I could spend every day there... it is my second home
5) I am DEATHLY allergic to PEANUTS. I always was. When I was in elementary school, a girl threw a napkin at me with peanut butter on it and my eyes blew up. In high school, I was at a cast party, I ate a peanutbutter cookie (without knowing) and I went into anafalactic shock (this is when you body is in a state of shock because of the histamines your body produces)..I was hospitalized my soph. year of college for eating something that had nuts in it from whole foods...(its a really long story...and scary because I didnt have my epi pen on me)
all in all... PEANUTS ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY LIFE!!!!
Well thats a little about me :)
IM going to be a bad little blogger and not tag anyone...I feel like everyone is doing this right now :) Its totally fun though!